Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crewman Bourne's Log, day one:

Well. Today is the day. Just got signed up for the Alliance Aerospace Corp, with hopes to get into the SpecOps branch. Recruiter told me it was the best options with my grades and scoring,lets hope he wasn't joshing me. Shipping out next week, on Monday I think. Two weeks in cryo, seventeen weeks of Boot, then another two months in Aerospace Recon school, where I get to learn to drop-pod in behind enemy lines, fly enemy hard-ware, and even get to design and build my own AI. Should be fun. After that, well, hopefully another six months in SpecOps schooling, where I learn the rest of the tools of the trade. Though from what I hear, its less of a SpecOps branch, and more of a diplomacy branch. Though of course I hear different from others. The Asvab testing went well, and that was the last thing they were waiting on. Cannot wait to get shipped off to Epsilon Eridani (The closest Marine base in sector.) That will be my first time leaving system since we had to go to a family funeral on Earth.


Looks like I need to be logging off the Extra-net. Some of the guys want to celebrate my getting in down at one of the bars. Ill log back on tomorrow and tell you guys how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment